Monday, March 21, 2011

The Moon And The Space Wonders

When we were small, we gazed towards the sun and the moon in the skies from the inside of the car and wondered or even asked our parents, "Why is the sun (or the moon) following us?" It was the curiosity that questioned by our brains as a child. It was a lie told by the elders that we are not suppose to point our finger to the moon if not, we will fall sick or whatever. In what age you were when you actually discovered that it was a lie? Even until today, there are parents telling their kids not to point at the moon. It burst me a laughter when I heard it as it reminds me of my childhood of what my parents had told me.

DSC01131
The moonshot taken with my H50 together with both optical and digital zooming.

It was the incidence of hearing the parents told their child that night had inspired me of taking moonshots. Grabbing my tripod and started snapping the moon for an hour hopping to be able to obtain better quality photos of the moon. It was a great night, when I was spending my night in the outdoor enjoying the chilling temperature instead of sitting in front of the computer.

DSC01130
Photo of the moon without the digital zoom

In the clear nights, the moon is usually surrounded by the stars. Of coarse, not all of them are stars, some of them are actually the satellites and the galaxies because of the distance measured in light years, they appeared to be similar as a star. According to the ancient astronaut theory, aliens are from one of these stars or may these stars. It makes sense to me as they compare the longitude and the latitude of the ancient tombs like the Mayans, Pyramids and so on that had the structures constructed on earth like these three stars' arrangement in the sky like what we see today. You may be interested towards these documentations about the ancient aliens by simply search "AusAries2" in YouTube and look up for AA series.

DSC01139
Stars in the clear night. This photo was apparently being edited.

Let us debate our origin as a human.
Are we actually evolved from the apes or are we the test subjects which were genetically engineered organisms created by the aliens?
What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG