Monday, April 18, 2011

My High School - Chung Ling High School

Time flies, speeds, teleports, and passed by with the blink of an eye and a heartbeat, it is about 17 months I graduated from Chung Ling High School. A month or two was my last visit back to my high school to accompany my friend to collect his SPM certificate. Nothing much has changed despite the addition of the fences for the indoor basketball court near the school canteen. Recalling the cherishable memories with my high school friends in every single corner doing craziest stuff we ever did as I walked by. Oh gosh! I miss the laughters, actions, and all kinds of jokes they said in those years.

DSC00672
My high school, Chung Ling High School! I am a Chung Ling boy too!


DSC00685
The corridor I used to walk to both the canteen and the basketball courts.


DSC00692
The Chung Ling High School's bell in the middle of the field.


No one is allowed to ring the bell in the school as student during my time even until today. If you did, you will get a big dimerit for doing so. Well, it will be a great opportunity to ring the bell for once when I get back there soon.

DSC00676
The school's garden and the 1st form and 2nd forms' block.


DSC00683
The outdoor basketball court that is located way back behind the school where the sciences' labs are located after the canteen.


Let's talk about the canteen, I favorite meals were the Wan Tan Mee, Koay Theow Th'ng, French Fries, and some fried snacks. Having half of the day in the school, the canteen break for us is very very important even though we ate in the class quietly. Well, whenever you bring anything such as biscuits to the school, never leave your container unattended to prevent the biscuits from "gone missing" (well in somebody's stomach I would say) because there is only one reason you will hear from your classmates, "Sharing is caring ma..!" Right–! Random happenings will happen unexpectedly especially in the class. The dirty jokes they told even the teachers' were teaching in front of the class making the entire lesson more interesting and full of laughters.

These are my cherishable memories in the high school. What about yours?

1 comment:

  1. The structures inside the school reflect the country's culture.

    ReplyDelete

More on MERRITT'S BLOG