Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Cute & Naughty Dog - Jack

Jacky was born in September 2007, the year when I was very excited to cuddle this lovely little puppy back to my home. I wanted to go home very eagerly to see Jack running around in the house and to play with him everyday. Jacky, he is intelligent yet a clever boy in the house, "asking" to go out for a walk to clean himself up every morning and evening. Jacky even waits for us to bring him out if we are not at home because he does not want to dirty the house. He even understands how one feels and accompanies him or her in the house silently. Browsing back to the photos of Jacky's when he was just a puppy made me miss him so much!

Merritt's Blog
Merritt's BlogMerritt's BlogMerritt's BlogMerritt's Blog

One of the first few video I had edited when I was just starting to blog back in that year. How I wish I could have a better camera to take beautiful photos of Jacky when he is just a puppy years ago! Jacky, "Go-Go" misses you so much! Don't be naughty and snatch floor mats and run around the house ya!

4 comments:

More on MERRITT'S BLOG