Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zetti's Pizza & Pasta At South Campus of University at Buffalo

I had awesome taste of pizzas as my late lunch after having my haircut in University at Buffalo's South Campus days ago. I love having Italian foods as my meals and I had quite a number of restaurants serving the pizzas back in Penang, Malaysia. Most of them are fantabulous and you do not compare them to restaurants like PH or D because these stores or any non-specialized stores will not be able to compete with these restaurants. Well, Zetti's Pizza & Pasta in the south campus of my university actually taste wonderful!

Merritt's Blog

There are numerous choices available in the store. Upon entering the store, the first sense was the smell of the pizzas and then I saw different flavours pizzas being displayed on the table top and racks. Not a common thing to see pizzas being displayed like that in the store, such displays will make you drool upon looking on these pizzas.

Merritt's BlogMerritt's Blog

They have numerous choices of pizzas available, lasagna, and so on. All of them looked delicious! The choices of pizzas are different from what we have in Malaysia like chilli ikan bilis pizza or whatsoever. The pizzas were heated up right after I ordered them by slices; meanwhile, more pizzas were made behind the displays by a worker who rolls the dough and puts the ingredients on the doughs.

Merritt's BlogMerritt's BlogMerritt's Blog

Each slice of the pizzas are huge, way bigger than what I normally have. They were so big until they were each put on two paper plates. The pizzas were thin and kind of crispy which were exactly what I have always looking for everytime I have pizzas, we are not having breads as our meals right? The ingredients on the pizzas were well-placed, not too much or too less which made it very tasty!

Merritt's BlogTwo huge slices of Zetti's Pizza & Pasta as my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG