Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Birthday Awesome Guy, My Father.

The awesome guy in the family, head of my family, celebrated his birthday on his birthdate in Delicious for dinner. He, is my father who together with my mum sacrificed a lot for both of their sons, my brother and I, in everything especially when it comes to love, care and even our educations! My father who goes to and fro in outstation for work for years with the very cause of one specific reason, his beloved family. All the joy and comforts he brought to us are infinite!

DSC02912DSC02904

I appreciate a lot towards my father, no one ever never replace the entitlement of yours, father. Although I know appreciations are just not enough with words and feelings, I am now fighting to be the best and excel what I am achieving for in my life as actions to fulfill your hope and mother's on us. Father, I love you! I love you too mother! Happy birthday to you, father! Let us all unite as a family as it should always be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG