Friday, July 15, 2011

First 3D Movie Experience

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D was my very first experience of watching a movie in 3D together with my friends. Well, I missed a few series of Harry Potter even the part 1 before the part 2 of the movie. Despite being a movie spoiler, the overall of the movie I would say I prefer Transformers the Dark of the Moon. In short, I love action scenes.

photo.JPGThe 3D Dolby glass.

My first experience of watching movie in 3D was not too bad. I am sure the 3D glasses will annoy those with spectacles when watching a movie. Besides, I feel dizzy after the movie has started for about an hour or half I would say. Avoiding such dizziness I had, I will prefer 2D movies in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG