Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life of My Second Semester in IICP

This is a partial compilation of my activities throughout my second semester of American Degree Transfer Program in INTI International College Penang excluded those which were updated as there are still tons of posts to be updated into my blogger. Well, my second semester, I would say I am happy to meet new friends from both January and March intakes of my course and being elected as treasurer for our course's committee. The whole semester went great despite of the stresses I encountered and the good news is, I was finally able to get a 3.0 and I am targeting for a 3.5 on the upcoming semester!

DSC02188-2DSC02213DSC02280DSC02295DSC02580DSC02730DSC02447

As usual, the hangouts were for movies, swimmings, birthday celebrations, lunch or dinner, and a farewell dinner. Swimmings in both Platino and Summer Place were fun. Movies of Rango and Source Code were watched. I love Source Code's plot, I believe there are possibilities of such "incidents" happened conspiratorially in those advanced strong nations. Rusy's birthday celebration at Harvest Inn with surprise. Lastly, a farewell dinner before my finals with Dustin who was going back to America after staying in Penang for months in Pappa's Pizza. Dustin, all the best man and hope to see you soon in the future! So, these are the highlights for the second semester's happenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG