Monday, February 27, 2012

Penang Weld Quay Via.Pre Italian Restaurant

Getting the tastes of Italian foods anywhere in Penang as an Italian food lover, I had never get the chance to taste the real Italian taste of the truly Italian foods until I came across this restaurant named Via.Pre Italian Restaurant located along Pengkalan Weld just after Lebuh Gereja. This awesome restaurant serving incredible Italian dishes is owned and operated by true Italians. Definitely, there will not be any doubt that why I complimented the dishes have the tastes of truly Italian's.

20120220_221955

20120220_21464320120220_214647 Via.Pre Italian Restaurant : Tavern On The Harbour.

Each dishes served on your table from its kitchen will have different tastes as you slowly yet cautiously munch on each of them focusing on your taste buds. Of course, these dishes are way awesome than those you had outside the restaurant. The interior of Via.Pre Italian Restaurant is simply beautiful yet spacious. Offering not only delicious Italian dishes but also different kinds of liquors and wines where they are solely imported by the Italian restaurant owners from other country. For those who loves wines and liquors to the highest level, you may want to check out this restaurant at night.

20120220_212034 A combination plate of some of the appetizers available in the menu.

20120220_212445 One full circle of pizza which I had forgotten the name of this dish.

20120220_213926 Mezzeluna Di VA PRE, a chef's recommendation.

Oh, the breads they serve in the restaurant are seriously great too! The breads are eaten with some paste offered unlike what we are having in other restaurants that offer breads with either butters or garlic butters which you will find out as you visit the restaurant one day. Have I got your interest to visit Via.Pre Italian Restaurant badly? Well, I guess I would stop here and for further details like maps, contacts, and the full menus, you may visit the official Via.Pre Italian Restaurant's website here.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot of!...
    Max & Via Pre's Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Max & Via Pre's Team!

      You are most welcome! Do let me know if there are any events in the future so I could drop by if I could. ;)

      Delete
  2. wow! the pizza absolutely looks delectable. It really makes me so hungry. hope I'd be able to try this resto soon. thanks for the awesome post.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you already had your try on the pizza. How was it? =)

      Delete
  3. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food taste exactly like how you'd get it in Italy. Though IMHO they should tone down the saltiness for Malaysians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owners are from Italy.
      I'm agree with you. I prefer foods with less saltiness. :D

      Delete

More on MERRITT'S BLOG