Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fooling With MacBook Pro's HD Front Camera

Semester 4 could be the toughest semesters among all at this moment for me but I had found myself some entertainments over the stress this afternoon fooling around with my friend's MacBook Pro in the college. At least these stupidities did theirs jobs well in kicking off the boredom in a 4 hours break for me. By not forgetting to share the photos we took this afternoon, here are they! Because sharing is caring!

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.43 AM.jpg The bug out photo #1, I am the main character.

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.43 AM #3.jpg The bug out photo #2, Kelly is the main character.

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.44 AM.jpg Chipmunk effect photo with my retarded look.

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.45 AM.jpg Space Alien effect.

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.46 AM.jpg Frog Effect.

Photo on 28-2-12 at 11.46 AM #2.jpg Lovestruck effect, I know you want me..

Okay, enough for the craziness I have for today. It is time to back for study. Remember people, laughters is the greatest medicine in the world! Have you laughed today or have the photos made you laughed so badly until now?

2 comments:

  1. haaha. i never know there's bug effect in photobooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from the OSX Lion. I don't have it in my snow leopard.

      Delete

More on MERRITT'S BLOG