Saturday, February 4, 2012

Traditional Foods of Malaysian Chinese New Year

For most of us when we think about Chinese New Year, we would probably think of foods. For some people, they might even think of they will be growing in width because they are going to eat and eat throughout the Chinese New Year. I assume that the traditional foods for Chinese New Year are what people eagerly looking forward to when Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Nevertheless, I am not excluded from that group of people drooling over the delicious yet awesome traditional foods served on the table and even think of them.

In general, the kinds of traditional foods I had as a Malaysian Chinese include bang guang char, braised pork belly in soy sauce, Yu Sheng, Chinese sausages, pork intestine soup, and so on. Personally, pork intestine soup is my most favorite among the favorites! Let's hope that I could at least taste my favorites and celebrate Chinese New Year with my family before my adventurous journey ahead next year. Here are the list of traditional foods I had with my own family:

photo 2.JPG #1 : Braised pork belly in soy sauce.
  photo 4.JPG#2 : Bang guang char.
  photo 1.JPG#3 : Fried eggs with Chinese sausages.
  photo 3.JPG#4 : Steamed prawns.
  photo 5.JPG#5 : Pork intestine soup with abalones. 

The photos of the list of traditional foods I had with my family has done most of the talks I intended for my conclusion. They were just incredibly awesome yet delectable traditional foods I looking forward to every Lunar New Year. This is my Reunion Dinner with my own family, what about yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More on MERRITT'S BLOG